-
April 2nd, 2003, 12:28 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Have any of you heard of this drummer? He was a MAJOR influence to me, very early on in the 70s. You might not be a fan of their music, but if really listen to his playing, especially for a "pop" band back then, you'll be impressed.
He was the drummer for Pablo Cruis. I'd love to find out where he is, if he's still playing, etc.
-
April 2nd, 2003, 01:55 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I dug his playing too! Lost touch with him. He had such a kewl vintage Camco kit. Cory Lerios would be the guy to get in touch on Steve's whereabouts. Cory was scoring the music to Baywatch
-
April 4th, 2003, 12:20 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I saw them play live in the late 70s, and I remember Stephen playing a HUGE Camco kit, but he swapped out all the hardware for Rogers Memory Lock stuff.
Do you know how to get a hold of Corey?
If anyone would like to hear some of my favorite Stephen Price drumming, shoot me an email and I'll send and MP3. One of my favorite tracks is called "Out To Loose"
Danny
-
April 4th, 2003, 01:00 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Great tune indeed, from Worlds Away. Actually I emailed Dave Jenkins and am waiting to hear back from him. If that fails I will get in touch with Cory. I saw them live in the early 80's Reflector tour, white Camco kit percussion on the left side, timbales and other toys, similar to what guys like Weckly are doing now. Steve was a definent pioneer of this type of setup, I have pictures from that tour.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks